Instant Issue Life Insurance; FAST!
You decide you need life insurance..FAST!
Is instant issues life insurance right for you?
We have clients that call us and want a policy to help cover their family or business assets but don’t want all the hassle of;
- Getting medical records
- Setting up an exam
- Blood draws
- Urine tests
Instant issue life insurance may be right for you.
But remember, if you have medical conditions this may not be your best option.
Lets do a quick review…
No medical exam?
That’s right, NO medical exam.
Of course this is the number one appeal.
Policies like this are a traditional Term life policy and are ideal for:
- Someone in excellent health
- age <40 y/o
- No waiting period- you need coverage QUICK- often takes minuets
- Minimal cost difference, sometime less expensive
- All done online, or by phone
- Offers same coverage amounts- up to millions if needed
- Same term limits; 10, 15, 20 year
Isn't this the same thing as guaranteed issue life insurance?
NO- not at all
A guaranteed issue policy is a permanent life policy designed to help cover those 60y and over.
These policies are perfect for planning end of life/burial cost.
Often a smaller policy $10K- $50K
If you are looking to protect your family if a loss occurs you are often looking for a policy to cover 10x your income- a much bigger policy is needed.
Are these policies more expensive?
You can usually plan on paying 10%-35% more for an instant issue life insurance policy.
That’s because there is a bit more risk the insurance companies take on. They relay solely on the information you send in.
Remember though, there are some companies/policies that end up being almost the same price.
Lastly- always be honest when applying for these policies. There is typically a 2 year contestability period. If you die and the insurance company finds out you were not completely truthful on your application- you risk your claim being denied and your family gets nothing!
What if I apply and get denied?
Always a possibility- but you don’t know if you don’t try.
It doesn’t affect your chances of getting a traditional Term policy.
No harm in shopping rates and options.
You may be denied but we can always look at a Term/Permanent policy. Often they end up providing more coverage for your needs; you end up better off.
In fact, this is where we come in. Our agents do this all day long- if an instant issue policy isn’t the best fit for you we shop around for the best deal for you.
We know you’re very busy- let us do the hard work. We ALWAYS have your best interest in mind.
Because we want you to be our client for life!
If denied an instant issues policy- what next?
Let’s get started and look at a term life insurance policy that will fit your needs and budget.
Sure, a medical exam will likely be needed but they typically take less than 45min and is always at your convenience.
- Our team helps get the medical information needed to the insurance company.
- We stay on-top of the process.
- We help you set up the exam.
- We overnight your policy- so you have it quick.
- Most importantly- we have a personable team to answer questions and emails quickly!
We want you as a client for life.
We want you very pleased with your policy and the process.
- Instant issue life insurance policies are great for when you need quick coverage and are young and healthy
- Easy to do online or over the phone
- Policy approved often in minutes
- No medical exam
- If denied, no worries- we will help you find the best policy and rates. We are your personal shopper.
We know this has been on your “to-do list”…let us help you check it off.
Quick and easy!